Closet transform - 1.




“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” - Andy Warhol
Ok, even in Turin is time to change. As far as we all know that things do not change but we change, I've decided to redecorate the look of our bedroom. I love white and I believe it's the best "color" to sleep in, so it will be for sure prevalently white.
Closets are magic places. They hold lots (and LOTS) of treasures, make great hiding places and are a necessary part of any shopping-obsessed person's lifestyle.
Because they tend to be overfull, a closet's appearance is sometimes neglected.
I will start from the outside. Remodeling a look of the closet I'll be able to change the aspect of the room.
The cool thing about our closet that can be transform in color and design as you like. It was supposed to be a Futon closet, but instead of futon I've put the wallpaper. In this moment It's off due to preparing the surface for a new layer of paper. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to show you how it's turning out.
Can't wait ;)
For now I wish you all a lovely day!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento