The new beginning. 2 part.













We are moving on very fast. I 'm surprising myself for the efficiency I have in these day. Our blank canvas has been transformed and we have been finally immersed into the color. My starting idea about the color had a LOT of pink. Initially I wanted all my dining hall like that. Than I changed my idea concentrating pink just inside of Nina's room.
Mother Deer and little Deer moved with us. They found a little place on Nina's balcony and are still waiting for some green plants. And me too, can't wait to settle down with mother Deer...
Stay tuned with our blog post's, I'll be back soon. Have a lovely day for now!

1 commento:

  1. wow so divine I love what you have done, and the deer are so gorgeous - Look forward to seeing more xo

    RispondiElimina